We at Saveco understand the value of information Privacy. We believe that privacy is a trust factor in the relationship of Saveco and its user. We endeavor to manage your personal information in accordance with our values. This policy describes:
• How and why we collect your personal information.
• How your information is used and protected.
• When and with whom we share your information.
• The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties and treat all data in strict confidence.
Our Promise of Liability
We expect our associates and business partners to manage your personal information properly and maintain your trust. We are take reasonable and timely steps to ensure compliance.
Data we Collect
We collect personal information about you to deliver the services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We do this using lawful and fair methods with integrity.
Information You Give Us:
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Saveco, both in stores and online. Some examples are when you:
• Create an account
• Receiving monthly News letters
• Request customer service or contact us;
• Submit a Saveco related like or recommendation;
• Submit personal information to us.
Personal information is information that identifies you precisely. The personal information we collect may include contact like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers.
Automated Information Collection:
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
• We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide requested products and services and to support core business functions. These include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication and fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
• To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
• To register and service your account;
• To send you information about our products, services and promotions;
• To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business; and
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect online with offline information, including information from third parties.
Sharing of your Information
The company does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties unless with your authorization.
We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples are newsletters, special offers, and new product announcements. We use the following standards for marketing communications:
• We use phone or messages. We also use an opt-in standard for sharing information with third parties for marketing purposes. Opt-in means we will only conduct the activity with your express consent.
• We use an opt-out standard for all other communications. Opt-out means we will conduct the activity unless you tell us not to.
You can provide us your marketing preferences by sending us a mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may contact us as described in the Contact Us section below.
If you contact us by email or mail, please be sure to include your full name, the types of communications you would like to receive or not receive, and your related contact information. For instance, if you would like to opt-out of mail, include your mailing address.
Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. It may take up to 10 days to process your requests related to email and 4-6 weeks for other requests. You can also change your mind about your marketing preferences. To do so, you can contact us at one of the above addresses.
Please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, service or reminder notices, or recalls.
How to Access and Update Your Information
The company takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete, so we can treat your information properly and effectively under this policy. You can update your information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
• Contact us at the email or postal address listed in the “Contact Us” section of this policy. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of information we typically collect. We will make changes you request or will provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to take with regard to the request.
How We Secure Your Information
Securing your information is a company priority. We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information. When we do have to collect your most private personal information, we will protect its confidentiality, prohibit its unlawful disclosure, and limit access to authorized personnel only.
Privacy of Children Online
We are committed to protecting children's online privacy. In order to protect children's personal information, and to meet the standards of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18 on any of the Company’s websites without prior parental consent.
Saveco is a general audience website not geared towards children. In several areas of Saveco, such as when customers contact us via email, or sign up for e-mail newsletters and alerts, we ask for birth year information. We ask for this to help us ensure that children do not provide us personal information on the site. Please contact us at the email or postal address provided in the “Contact Us” section of this policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments about this policy or about how your information is handled. You can contact us via the addresses below: